Pages


CLICK me to see me on deviantART............THIS BLOG IS FOR MY WIDGETS FOR SAMSUNG WAVE AND MY ART ... FEEL FREE TO DOWNLOAD

31 March 2012

T3 Date Time Battery Clock by nikolass for Wave I & II ... and Wave (525,533,575,723,578) .... 8)


                                     
This is just one more widget from me T3 Date Time Battery Clock  Cool  Cool  Cool
on request by Viresh ... Smiley
I have on my mind something like stop to produce widgets ... but  Tongue  Tongue  Tongue
A lot of time is required for this widget.... so please if you like it..... leave a comment & ENJOY Cool Cool Cool 

 I don't have a wave of low resolution, but it works 10000%
Thank you for using my widgets, I give them for free because it makes me to feel happy .... Cool  


                                                              
                                                                            from SERBIA

                          DOWNLOAD for WAVE I & II



No comments:

Post a Comment