Pages


CLICK me to see me on deviantART............THIS BLOG IS FOR MY WIDGETS FOR SAMSUNG WAVE AND MY ART ... FEEL FREE TO DOWNLOAD

06 April 2012

NEON Clock-Weather by nikolass for Wave I & II & Wave (525,533,575,723,578) by nikolass


                                  
 
This is just one more widget from me NEON Clock-Weather  Cool  Cool  Cool
A lot of time is required for this widget.... so please if you like it..... leave a comment & ENJOY Cool Cool Cool
Thank you for using my widgets, I give them for free because it makes me to feel happy ....  Grin  


                                                              
                                                                          from SERBIA   


DOWNLOAD for Wave I & II  
DOWNLOAD for Wave (525,533,575,723,578)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment